- To apply for a THRIVE grant (up to $6,000)
- To become a community grant reader
- To apply to one of YCCF’s Environmental Funds (Codorus, Sustainable Energy and Agriculture and Land Preservation)
- If you have any questions about our online grant software or need assistance in applying/reporting
- Your Donor-Advised Funds
- Your Designated Funds
- Your agency endowments
- Any of our scholarship programs
- If you have any questions about YCCF’s directed grant programs
- Grants serving people age 50 and older that align with Embracing Aging’s outcomes
- Ideas to improve attitudes on aging
- Ideas to improve accessibility and broaden options so older people can live easily in their homes and communities
- Our free services for helping YOU create physical spaces, communications, and a culture that is welcoming to all ages
- Memorial Health Fund grant program
- YCCF’s Fund for York County larger grant program
Roth, Grants Program Associate, manages THRIVE grants of up to $6.000, YCCF’s Environmental Funds, and our online grant software, Foundant.
Please reach out to him:
Layla, Grants and Scholarship Administrator, is responsible for all our grant programs that operate at our donors’ intent.
Executive Director, TroveStreet
Cathy, Managing Director for Embracing Aging, is responsible for all aspects of our Embracing Aging work that improves how people experience aging in York County.
Please reach out to her with any questions about:
Chief Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Officer
Adrian, Vice President for Grants and Community Engagement, is responsible for the Foundation’s high impact grantmaking programs and strategic community leadership and improvement initiatives.
Please reach out to him with any questions about: