- To apply for a community grant (up to $6,000)
- To become a community grant reader
- To receive information on our nonprofit Act 129 funding for energy-saving improvements
- If you have any questions about our online grant software or need assistance in applying/reporting
- Your Donor-Advised Funds
- Your Designated Funds
- Your agency endowments
- Any of our scholarship programs
- Memorial Health Fund grant program
- YCCF’s Fund for York County larger grant program
- YCCF’s Environmental Funds (Agriculture & Land Preservation, Codorus Watershed, Sustainable Energy)
- All other YCCF’s directed grant programs as listed here
Roth, Grants Program Associate, manages all aspects of our community grant programs and our online grant software, Foundant.
Please reach out to him:
Layla, Grants and Scholarship Administrator, is responsible for all our grant programs that operate at our donors’ intent.
Cathy, Managing Director for Embracing Aging, is responsible for all aspects of our Embracing Aging work that improves how people experience aging in York County. If you are interested in learning about or taking part in this work, or whether you might be eligible to apply for a larger grant from Embracing Aging, contact Cathy.
Lise, Vice President of Community Investment, is responsible for the Foundation’s high impact grantmaking programs and strategic community leadership and improvement initiatives.
Please reach out to her with any questions about:
You can reach out to her with any questions you may have about either of these grant programs.