The 2022 Community Grant cycle will offer grants of up to $6,000 to nonprofit organizations serving York County. All grant applications will be read, scored, and selected by Community Grant readers instead of a YCCF committee.
Any community member who is at least 18 years old, resides in York County, and is not employed by a nonprofit agency serving York County can review grants. Grant readers must be able to participate in at least one grant cycle per year and are expected to read/score no more than 10 grant applications per cycle.
Community grant readers must agree to:
- Maintain confidentiality by not disclosing information about any of the grant applications
- Fully disclose any conflicts of interest that would prevent you from reading and scoring a grant
- Read and score grant applications in the designated timeframe
- Respond in a timely manner to YCCF communications
- Participate in grant evaluation training, such as a webinar, meeting, and/or completing provided reading materials
We are excited to bring fresh perspectives into selecting the grants we fund. We thank you for considering this opportunity and are looking forward to having many new perspectives informing our work.
To be able to read grants in March 2022, you must have your grant reader application and accompanying materials submitted to Roth Preap, [email protected] by February 1, 2022.