Grants Directed by YCCF Staff
Field of Interest Funds (Typically $1,000-$5,000 available each year.)
For information about accessing the following funds, please contact Layla Boyce at [email protected]
- Beautiful York Alive – To Downtown Inc. to pay for annual maintenance of York City planters.
- Downtown York Urban Landscapes
- Historic Monument Fund – For the City of York.
- Inspire Hope Fund – For West Manchester Township.
- Korean War Memorial Endowment Fund
- Monument funds
- Viet Nam Veterans Memorial Endowment Fund (At York Fairgrounds.)
- William Trout Fund and C. William Trout Fund II – For Red Lion School District dental clinic.
- WWII Memorial Endowment Fund
For information about accessing the following funds, please contact Jason Andrews at [email protected]
- Atkins – For women emerging from incarceration.
- Bob Hoffman Fund – To support sports, including but not limited to weightlifting, fitness, education, and cultural activities for youth and adults primarily in York County.
- Crull Kister Fund – For Boy Scout troop with physical location in the Borough of Goldsboro or the Village District of Newberrytown. Since no troops currently exist there, grants are to be distributed to all troops within the City of York.
- Garrett – For diabetes.
- Garrett – For Parkinson’s disease.
- Jeffrey D. Myers LGBTQ+ Fund – For LGBTQ+ education and awareness.
- Langione – For Arts & Culture.
- Mabel L. Slifer Fund for People and Animals in Need
- Margaret “Peggy” Knoch Memorial Fund – For the Yorktowne Craft Guild for handicrafts.
- Nurse Midwifery. – For nurse-midwifery or breast-feeding programs.
- Walter B. Loucks-Michael Alan Bose Arts Fund
For information about accessing the following funds, please contact Adrian Buckner at [email protected]
- Doris Schwartz Fund – For scholarships & leadership training for educators.
- FOCUS – For increasing access, affordability, and availability of high-quality child care (0-6 y.o.).
- Nonprofit Management Assistance
- WellSpan EMS Fund – For nonprofit or government organizations that deliver EMS services and are working towards regional solutions to provide service.