Grants Directed by YCCF Staff
Small Field of Interest Funds ($1,000-$5,000 available each year)
For information about accessing these funds, please contact Roth Preap at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Atkins. (for women emerging from incarceration)
- Chester H. Thomas (for aging)
- Fund for Greater Hanover
- Garrett (for diabetes)
- Garrett (for Parkinson’s disease)
- Nurse Midwifery. (for nurse-midwifery or breast-feeding programs)
Grants With Specific Donor Designations or Purposes — Income Currently Allocated (no further funding available at this time)
- Beautiful York Alive. To Downtown Inc. to pay for annual maintenance of York City planters.
- FOCUS, to increase access, affordability, and availability of high-quality child care (0-6 y.o.)
- Inspire Hope Fund. For West Manchester Township.
- Crull Kister Fund. For Boy Scout troop with physical location in the Borough of Goldsboro or the Village District of Newberrytown. Since no troops currently exist there, grants are to be distributed to all troops within the City of York.
- Margaret “Peggy” Knoch Memorial Fund. Goes to the Yorktowne Craft Guild for handicrafts.
- Langione and Loucks-Bose, for Arts & Culture
- Monument funds
- Historic Monument Fund for the City of York
- Korean War Memorial Endowment Fund
- Viet Nam Veterans Memorial Endowment Fund (at York Fairgrounds)
- WWII Memorial Endowment Fund
- Nonprofit Management Assistance
- Doris Schwartz Fund. ½ for scholarships; ½ for leadership training for educators.
- C. William Trout Fund and C. William Trout Fund II. For Red Lion School District dental clinic.
- WellSpan EMS Fund. For nonprofit or government organizations that deliver EMS services and are working towards regional solutions to provide service. Access a letter of interest form here.