Grants Directed by YCCF Staff
Field of Interest Funds (Typically $1,000-$5,000 available each year.)
For information about accessing the following funds, please contact Layla Boyce at [email protected]
- Beautiful York Alive – To Downtown Inc. to pay for annual maintenance of York City planters.
- William Trout Fund and C. William Trout Fund II – For Red Lion School District dental clinic.
- Downtown York Urban Landscapes
- Inspire Hope Fund – For West Manchester Township.
- Monument funds
- Historic Monument Fund – For the City of York.
- Korean War Memorial Endowment Fund
- Viet Nam Veterans Memorial Endowment Fund (At York Fairgrounds.)
- WWII Memorial Endowment Fund
For information about accessing the following funds, please contact Roth Preap at [email protected]
- Atkins – For women emerging from incarceration.
- Garrett – For diabetes.
- Garrett – For Parkinson’s disease.
- Nurse Midwifery. – For nurse-midwifery or breast-feeding programs.
- Mabel L. Slifer Fund for People and Animals in Need.
- Crull Kister Fund – For Boy Scout troop with physical location in the Borough of Goldsboro or the Village District of Newberrytown. Since no troops currently exist there, grants are to be distributed to all troops within the City of York.
- Margaret “Peggy” Knoch Memorial Fund – For the Yorktowne Craft Guild for handicrafts.
- Langione – For Arts & Culture.
- Walter B. Loucks-Michael Alan Bose Arts Fund
- Jeffrey D. Myers LGBTQ+ Fund – For LGBTQ+ education and awareness
For information about accessing the following funds, please contact Adrian Buckner at [email protected]
- FOCUS – For increasing access, affordability, and availability of high-quality child care (0-6 y.o.).
- Nonprofit Management Assistance
- Doris Schwartz Fund – For scholarships & leadership training for educators.
- WellSpan EMS Fund – For nonprofit or government organizations that deliver EMS services and are working towards regional solutions to provide service.