Grants Directed by YCCF Staff
Field of Interest Funds (typically $1,000-$5,000 available each year)
For information about accessing the following funds, please contact Layla Boyce at [email protected].
- Atkins (for women emerging from incarceration)
- Beautiful York Alive. To Downtown Inc. to pay for annual maintenance of York City planters.
- William Trout Fund and C. William Trout Fund II. For Red Lion School District dental clinic.
- Downtown York Urban Landscapes
- Garrett (for diabetes)
- Garrett (for Parkinson’s disease)
- Inspire Hope Fund. For West Manchester Township.
- Fund for Greater Hanover
- Nurse Midwifery. (for nurse-midwifery or breast-feeding programs)
- Monument funds
- Historic Monument Fund for the City of York
- Korean War Memorial Endowment Fund
- Viet Nam Veterans Memorial Endowment Fund (at York Fairgrounds)
- WWII Memorial Endowment Fund
- Mabel L. Slifer Fund, for People and Animals in Need
For information about accessing the following funds, please contact Roth Preap at [email protected].
- Crull Kister Fund. For Boy Scout troop with physical location in the Borough of Goldsboro or the Village District of Newberrytown. Since no troops currently exist there, grants are to be distributed to all troops within the City of York.
- Margaret “Peggy” Knoch Memorial Fund. Goes to the Yorktowne Craft Guild for handicrafts.
- Langione, for Arts & Culture
- Loucks- Bose, for Arts & Culture
- Jeffrey M. Myers, for LGBTQ+ education and awareness
For information about accessing the following funds, please contact Lise Levin at [email protected].
- FOCUS, to increase access, affordability, and availability of high-quality child care (0-6 y.o.)
- Nonprofit Management Assistance
- Doris Schwartz Fund, for scholarships & leadership training for educators
- WellSpan EMS Fund. For nonprofit or government organizations that deliver EMS services and are working towards regional solutions to provide service. Access a letter of interest form here.