The York Federal Fellows Program
The Fellows Program offers outstanding nonprofit executive leaders the opportunity to spend a year developing professionally and personally while expanding their leadership skills. With a grant of up to $5,000, executives can pursue their development and connect with other executives during regular workshop sessions throughout the year.
The selection committee seeks applicants with strong and relevant professional and personal goals. Priority is given to applicants who have:
- Demonstrated strategic leadership in their field.
- Demonstrated a collaborative approach to leadership within the York Community.
- A number of years of leadership with current or prior nonprofit, educational or governmental institutions.
- Plans that meaningfully increase the applicant’s capacity as a leader in the community both professionally and personally.
- Programs that stretch boundaries or are otherwise unattainable without the fellowship.
- Plans that will add value to the executive’s nonprofits and the York County community.
You may apply to the York Federal Fellows program by filling out an online application. Applications are due by September 7, 2018.